Wednesday, October 8, 2008

sister lindsey



If you have never met my sister, than I feel really sorry for you. Seriously. She may be the most amazing person I have ever met. She is my best friend, my wise counselor, laughing partner, crying partner, words of truth, all knowing of my faults and still loves me... This past weekend was a time to celebrate her commitment to the Lord and just to celebrate her as a person. I love her. I love that the Lord has given me someone so amazing to look up to. She is to be married in almost two months. I am so happy for her. I am so excited that she is about to enter into a time of new revelations from the Lord. He has new things that He wants to bring her through and therefore, have her reflecting even more of His goodness and grace. Ah - I can't wait. She is bringing me a brother. And for that, I am grateful. I could not see my life without him. Their wedding is going to be the most precious day. I cannot wait. 

(above is some pictures of all of us)

No comments: